Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pics From 7/21 and 7/22

This is one of our nurses, Kelly, praying for a patient.
This was our clinic from yesterday (7/21)...we had both teams working together on this day because our team was not going to be able to make it back up the mountain, where we were scheduled to be, after the previous days festivities! This is the triage area

This was one of my youngest patients today...a one month old.
This was our clinic today in Petit Guave...this is a pic I took from the triage area as everyone is sitting and waiting to be seen.
Dr Kara and one my most favorite interpreters, Marc-Elie....so love them both!
Dr Kara seeing a very young patient, with our interpreter Marc-Elie.
The beautiful sunset from the beach at our compound! So beautiful!
This is most of my great teammates...from the left, Dr Kara...Nurse Miriam from PA...Tiffany, who is the nurse and head over the medical area here at this compound....myself (this was my "best hair in Haiti" night according to the staffers!!...Nurse Kelly from Michigan...Nurse Gloria from FL....and we are missing Nurse Deb in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment